compensation: Part time 20-31 hours at an hourly rate of $14.00 employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an EXPERIENCED LEASING AGENT (Resident Relations) for multi-family apartments in Redding, CA.
The Leasing Agent (Resident Relations) is a constant advocate for and a visible representative of the community. The Leasing Agent (Resident Relations) is instrumental in maximizing market rents and maintaining high occupancy levels through effective leasing and marketing of the assigned community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• With minimal supervision, responsible for leasing functions of the community through effective marketing, leasing and leasing administration responsibilities as established by Business Manager.
• Provides customer service, leasing support and resident relations at the community he/she is assigned by responding to rental inquiries, scheduling appointments, touring prospects and qualifying applicants. May assist in submitting maintenance requests, responding to resident comments and questions.
• Assists in maintaining high occupancy by demonstrating the value in the property. Facilitate communication of apartment availability to the corporate office.
• Adhere and comply with established Company policies and procedures.
• Succeed in competitive sales environment where compensation is tied directly to individual and group performance.
• Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity, independent judgment and exercise confidence and confidentiality in all areas of performance.
• Maintains constant knowledge of market conditions and competition in the surrounding communities to better maximize rents. Remains aware of current competitive marketing campaigns.
• Utilizes and maintains detailed phone logs and guest cards. Performs consistent follow-up on all prior traffic.
• Updates current prospect wait lists.
• Aids in achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications. Prepares lease documents and all related paperwork. Updates records as necessary. Maintains organized and complete lease files.
• Contributes to the team effort by being aware of and relaying information regarding the community's general appearance and conditions that could have an impact on our ability to maintain a quality living environment and lease apartments.
• Inspects model apartments daily, pre-determines daily tour path and pre-inspects all rent ready apartments prior to move in.
• Assists with all paper work and special projects when requested to do so.
• Remains familiar with all marketing aspects of the property, including full knowledge of all available apartments, their current conditions, rental rates and available move-in dates.
• Complete and submits all paperwork in a timely manner to corporate, to include without limitations, weekly reports, Sunday reports, delinquency logs, employee schedules, market surveys, rent summaries, leasing summaries, lease renewals.
• Accurate recording of data on prospects and new residents.
• Maintains and sustains an average phone shop score of 80% or better and an average of 1 net rental per week.
• Assist in maintaining a positive, motivating and safe work environment.
• Complies with all Fair Housing laws, Landlord Tenant laws, OSHA safety guidelines and Equal Opportunity Employment laws. Any breach of these laws are to be reported immediately to the Business Manager.
• Reports all accidents, incidents and emergencies in a timely manner to the Business Manager and appropriate authorities (Police Department, Fire Department, etc).
• Comply with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety and personal protection equipment as required.
Communication Skills: Must include an ability to read, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals and to write leasing reports and company correspondence.
Reasoning Skills: Must include a high ability to interpret and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Analytical Skills: Must include an intermediate level of ability to think logically and critically and to apply relevant information to self and job responsibilities.
Administrative Skills: Must include an advanced ability to plan and prioritize tasks to achieve resident satisfaction and Company operational goals.
Math Skills: This position requires intermediate math skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts.
Computer Skills: Should be at an intermediate level and include the use and knowledge of integrated computer systems and business related software.
Decision Making: Will be required to work from detailed instructions, decisions are made occasionally.
Intermediate Networking Skills: Will be required to establish and build relationships with co-workers, vendors and residents relevant to generating/retaining leases, business and revenues.
The Leasing Agent (Resident Relations) will be expected to handle assignments that are both task-oriented and objective-oriented. Must be able to follow established procedures for routine work and will receive specific instruction on non-routine projects. Work will be reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
The (Leasing Agent) Resident Relations should be able to comfortably stand, walk, sit, talk, hear and see with reasonable accommodation. They must also have the ability to perform fine motor skill requirements. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds with assistance.
The Leasing Agent (Resident Relations) will be required to work in a standard office environment and outdoor weather conditions. The noise level will be moderate.
The minimum educational requirement to successfully perform this position is job knowledge equivalent to 2 years of college or trade school.
Qualified candidate will be required to complete background and drug screening to meet hiring criteria. Qualified candidate must be eligible to work in the United States. Employer utilizes E-Verify.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers