We are a progressively expanding construction company performing all facets of vertical and horizontal construction and specializing in contracts with the Federal Government. We are a fast paced privately held construction firm owned by a single individual with offices located in Redding, California and Denver, Colorado.
Our Corporate office in Redding is seeking a motivated, self-starter to assist project managers, project directors, and superintendents with project related tasks. Some travel is required as part of this position depending on the location of projects assigned. Training programs are offered to enhance proficiency with company management tools and standards.
• Identify and qualify subcontractors and vendors for assigned scopes of work
• Prepare and transmit detailed bid packages and invitations to bid
• Assist project management with subcontract preparation, safety and quality management
• Work with accounting to maintain subcontractor and vendor requirements for payment processing
• Participate in meetings and reviews with particular attention to scope, cost changes and constructability.
• Prepare submittals, maintain submittal control log, prepare and manage information for RFI logs
• Follow company written procedures for written / electronic document control procedures
• Work with project team to prepare and update progress schedules and planning construction operation sequences
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with construction management software a plus
• Extremely comfortable working in a technology-driven environment
• Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent a plus
• Knowledge of the construction industry, including engineering, equipment, safety and technology
• Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
• Must be able and willing to travel as needed
***Employee Benefits: Highly competitive compensation; Simple IRA Retirement Plan with company match, Group Healthcare Insurance, Paid Sick Time, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays. ***
For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration, please email detailed resume and cover letter to our internal Director of Recruiting / Hiring Manager by clicking the REPLY link at the top left of this page. Please put the Position Title and Office Location of interest within the Subject matter line of your email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers