compensation: $12.00 /hr. Plus DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Redding Express office is hiring experienced and passionate cooks to join the culinary team with one of our client resort companies located on Shasta Lake. The ideal candidates for this position must have previous experience preparing quality cuisine in a busy restaurant.
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bake-ware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
This is a full-time position with the opportunity for growth. Successful candidates MUST have their own vehicle or reliable transportation and must be willing to drive to Shasta Lake with no driving restrictions.
Qualifying applicants can submit your resume for consideration
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers