In 2017, after breaking my leg, my physical therapist recommended purchasing this Quantum iLevel power chair. I have multiple sclerosis and have been using different scooters. Because the physical therapy was taking a longer time than expected, I purchased this chair, but after recovering, I preferred my other scooters.
For sizing purposes, I am a medium-sized woman, and if I could stand up, I would be about 5 ft. 6" tall.
This Quantum iLevel power chair is top of the line and still has the sales tags on it. Originally, with all of the upgrades, it cost over $28,000. I only took it out twice for about 1/4 mile each trip. So this chair is practically new. It has a lot of special features:
* This iLevel power chair improves daily functionality and quality of life by allowing operation of the power chair while the seat is fully elevated and moving at walking speed.
* It empowers reaching, cooking, grooming and working.
Also this specific power chair has:
* Standard multiple power option
* Power seat combo with shear
* Power seat elevating system
* Electro connect btw 2 system
* Center mount power elevated leg rest
* Power harness and expanded control
* Joy stick control system
* Manual swing away
* Planar back cushion
* Cushioned head rest
* Expandable controller
* Sealed lead acid battery
* Custom lime green color.
Please note because of lack of use, the battery does not charge. But according to the provider, another battery can be purchased.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers