Seeking qualified candidate for the position of Human Resource Administrative Assistant in Redding, CA. This professional candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to handle various administrative functions such as answering and directing phone calls, maintaining files, spreadsheet preparation, tracking skills and act as the liaison between employees and our management team. Job duties will include maintaining records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, terminations, change in job classifications and merit increase dates as well as recording and tracking vacation, sick, and personal time taken. Although the normal work schedule is 8:30 - 5:30, a flexible schedule is strongly desired as occasional overtime will be requested.
QR Code Link to This Post
Bilingual skills in Spanish-English are not required but a desired ability.
Experience and qualifications:
· A minimum of 2 years of clerical office experience
· Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office software
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Payroll and Human Resource understanding
· Strong math skills
· Proficient typing and 10-key skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadline-orientated tasks
· Punctuality and strong organizational skills a must
Duties include but are not limited to:
· General office support – receiving and processing phone calls, emails, mail, and packages
· Providing excellent customer service to our management team and customer base
· Light accounting duties, including the processing of invoices, data entry
· Maintains equipment by planning equipment purchasing and maintenance, evaluating products, service, and warranties
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.
Our team members have positive attitudes, are cheerful, kind, and courteous to others.
Interested candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Must have reliable transportation and be available weekdays and one Saturday each month. Benefits are available to all employees eligible after the required waiting period.
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to us via Craigslist relay. Please include why you want this job, your availability and what makes you a great candidate.