compensation: PAY RATE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE, PAID HOLIDAYS, VACATION, RETIREMENT PLAN, HEALTH INSURANCE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Yates Gear inc is a manufacturer of various webbing harness and specialized webbing products (www.yatesgear.com). Sewing Machine Operators needed for the class I, II, III, IV sewing machines. Employee is responsible for sewing various stitch patterns and operating computer controlled programmed Sewing Machines.
• General Education required.
• The ability to communicate, read and write in the English Language is required.
• Ability to read a basic tape measure and understand basic math.
• Manufacturing sewing experience preferred.
• Must be able to perform efficiently and effectively to meet close deadlines.
• Must be able to read drawing accurately, execute all sewing and marking procedures from patterns.
• Must have the ability to work under the direction of the Light Sewing Supervisor.
• The successful candidate will be able to work independently and take initiative.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities