The Redding Express office is seeking Medical Coders to join the team of a dynamic client company!
We are looking for a professional who has their certification (preferred but not mandatory) in medical coding. The ideal coding professional must demonstrate the ability to jump right in with minimal supervision. This position requires consistent communication with our clients as well as insurance companies. The successful individual will be committed to accurate medical coding for inpatient and outpatient services, diagnostic tests, and other medical services rendered to each patient.
• Comply with all legal requirements regarding coding procedures and practices
• Conduct audits and coding reviews to ensure all documentation is accurate and precise
• Assign and sequence all codes for services rendered
• Collaborate with billing department to ensure all bills are satisfied in a timely manner
• Communicate with insurance companies about coding errors and disputes
• Submit statistical data for analysis and research by other departments
• Contact physicians and other health care professionals with questions about treatments or diagnostic tests given to patients with regard to coding procedures
• Minimum 1-2+ years’ medical coding experience
• Certification preferred but not mandatory
• Excellent typing and 10-key speed and accuracy
• Superior mathematical skills
• Commitment to high level of customer service
• Familiarity with ICD-9/10 codes and procedures
• Working knowledge of medical jargon and anatomy preferred
Full-Time – Monday-Friday
This is a 90 day evaluation hire. Benefits will be offered after your probationary period is met.
Qualified candidates please reply and attach your resume for consideration .
Job seekers can also visit our office in person to apply
Office: Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers