favorite this postFreelance Computer Technician (Redding, CA)hide this posting
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
Freelance Computer Technician:
- College student graduated from Shasta College (AA - Computer & Information Systems) and majoring in Management and Information Systems (MIS - computer science business oriented); trained on critical computer repair and network troubleshooting.
- Significant expertise in computers and operating systems while working for an Information Technology company here in Redding, CA.
- Considerable experience working on Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10): setup and configuration, installing hardware and software, troubleshooting, internet connectivity issues, printer problems, IT consulting, etc.
- Trained on Mac OS X but need precise description of the problem(s) in order to provide reliable support.
- Looking for projects related to Information Technology.
Service Fee (per issue/per device): whether the work takes 20 minutes or 4 hours, the cost is $60.00 (flat fee).
No charge if the problem cannot be fixed.
Basic tutoring is also offered on the following technologies:
- Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2008/2008R2 (including Active Directory)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Linux operating systems (i.e. Ubuntu, Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Virtualization technologies (VMware ESX Server and Workstation, Oracle VirtualBox, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- WordPress for web design and administration (themes, plugins, widgets, code manipulation)
Target Audience: Adults 18+
Tutoring Fee: $60.00 per 2 hours of tutoring time (1 session = 2 hours = $60.00)
Servicing areas in Shasta County: Redding, Anderson, Shasta Lake City, Palo Cedro, Shasta and Bellavista.