Precision Alarm Systems by Vyanet currently has openings available for experienced Fire & Security Alarm Technicians. Precision Alarm Systems is a rapidly growing family-owned company that emphasizes small business values with large growth goals. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and the latest in award winning security technology in Redding and our surrounding communities. We offer our employees with great advancement opportunities, training, and a solid support system to meet their goals for a successful and lucrative long-term career. You could be a part of a great Redding company and have a high-income career in the rapidly evolving security industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
● Competitive industry wages.
● Medical/Dental/Vision benefits.
● Paid vacation/personal time off.
● Paid training for installation and sales advancement.
● Vehicle provided.
● Cell phone provided.
● Relocation opportunities available.
● Install and service security systems.
● Read and interpret installation blueprints and product manuals.
● Oversee and ensure proper completion of work assigned.
● Evaluate, diagnose, and troubleshoot systems equipment that requires service.
● Communicate systems performance to customer.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
● At least 2 years of related work experience required.
● CA/Fire Life Safety preferred but not required.
● Have knowledge of alarm system programming.
● Ability to read schematics and follow written direction.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work with customers and employees at all levels of the organization.
● Ability to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
● Valid driver's license with good driving record.
● Professional appearance and great work ethic.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Have you been looking to be a part of a great company that supports its employees with advancement training and opportunities for successful careers? Precision Alarm Systems has limited but immediate openings now! APPLY NOW to join our team.